Frequently Asked Questions
We will make a video for any woman running for elected office who is progressive and pro-choice according to this criteria. Answer these few questions to see if you qualify.
- Do you support equal rights for all individuals regardless of sexual orientation, including the right to serve in the military, to marry and have equal opportunity for jobs and housing?
- Do you believe a woman has the right to choose an abortion in accordance with the principles of Roe v. Wade?
- Do you believe one role of government is to ensure that nobody gets left behind due to circumstances beyond their control?
- Do you believe cultural, racial, ethnic and religious differences strengthen our nation?
- Do you believe in the separation of church and state?
- Do you believe the Earth is our most precious resource and we need to be proactive in protecting nature and limiting man-made sources of pollution?
We are a network of film, television and digital media professionals who realize we can help advance women and support upcoming elections doing what we do best—telling powerful stories and making compelling videos.
We believe women’s presence and voices are necessary, especially in our ever-changing political landscape. We believe in creating a better world, together. We believe in serving to strengthen and expand the pathways by which women can be heard and represented.
Once you enter your name and address into our sign-up form, you will be matched to a media professional in your area. Even if you live in a rural area of the country, we will find someone to make your video.
By entering your name and address into our sign-up form, we will be able to match you with a candidate in your area. We will keep travel time down to a minimum and will provide you with a simple but effective strategy that we’ve established for each taping.
Once the videos are complete, they will be given to the candidate with tips and tricks for maximizing exposure and marketing. The videos will also reside on our site with a link to the candidate’s site.